Prize of a lifetime
CPL, in partnership with Barbados Tourism Marketing Limited and Sugar Bay resorts are offering lucky entrants the opportunity to win the cricketing prize of a lifetime:
- 2 Return Economy Flights to Barbados (valid September 23-30, 2019)
- A 7 night stay at Sugar Bar Resort for 2 including breakfast
- CPL match day tickets to the iconic Kensington Oval for 2 people
- Watch the games with one of Barbados’ Cricketing Legend
Terms and conditions
1. Entrants must like any of the CPL competition social media posts and correctly answer the associated question by commenting on any of the posts (posts are here, here & here)
2. Closing dates for entries in the competition is 30thAugust 2019
3. Winners to be picked at random by CPL on 31stAugust 2019 and announced via CPL social media channels.
4. Once winners are announced, the winners will be contacted via direct message on social media – they will have 48 hours to respond with their details, otherwise they will forfeit their prize.
5. Winners must have valid passports, be fit and able to travel during the required dates, otherwise they will forfeit their prize.
6. Prizes are non transferrable, there is no alternative dates, location, alternate prize or cash alternative. The prize-winner will assume responsibility for any incidental charges (e.g. telephone calls, laundry costs etc.) incurred during their hotel stay
7. CPLreserve the prize to change and alter the mechanic of the prize or the prize awarded at any time. Should any element of the prize no longer be available, CPL will strive to find an alternative prize of equivalent level.
8. In the event a chosen winner forfeits their prize, CPL will pick another winner and give them 48 hours to respond to accept their prize
9. For any queries regarding the competition, please contact email@example.com
10. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
13. CPL reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. CPL is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. CPL’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
17. CPL will only accept entrants into the competition who are residents in the following countries: UK, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Guyana, St Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines, USA, Canada, Bermuda, Grenada, Antigua