CPL LIMITED TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This ticket is sold subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below and those on display at CPL Limited ticket offices. Any person who makes use of, purchases or holds this Ticket (“the Holder”) shall be deemed to have agreed to all of the Terms and Conditions to which this Ticket is subject. The Holder, in agreeing to these conditions, also agrees to be bound by the CPL Limited Refund Policy (set out below).
- Right of admission is reserved at the reasonable discretion of CPL Limited. CPL Limited reserves the right to refuse admission upon the presentation of a counterfeit ticket or a ticket that is unreadable due to mutilation of any kind and no refund shall become payable in either instance. CPL Limited reserves the right to search the Holder. Should the Holder refuse to be searched, CPL Limited reserves the right to refuse admission or eject him/her from the Stadium (as detailed on the Ticket) without refund. CPL will not allow any dangerous material, weapons or explosives in to the stadium. Any one carrying the above mentioned items will be refused entry or ejected from the stadium.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst inside the Stadium.
- Ambush marketing is prohibited. Ambush marketing includes:
- the unauthorised use (by the Holder or any other person) of the Ticket as a prize in a lottery or competition or for any other promotional, advertising or commercial purpose; and
- an intentional unauthorised activity which:
- associates a person with the CPL Limited event ("Event"),
- exploits the publicity or goodwill of the Event or
- has the effect of diminishing the status of Event sponsors or conferring on other persons the status of an Event sponsor.
- The Holder shall not
- Dispose of or transfer the Ticket for the purpose of commercial gain nor sell the Ticket at a higher price than its face value; or
- Purchase or obtain the Ticket from a person/entity who is not an authorised agent. Any Ticket obtained in breach hereof shall be void and the Holder shall have no right of entry to the Stadium.
- No alcohol may be brought into or taken out of the Stadium. The Holder shall only be entitled to bring in 1 bag/carrier/rucksack which must be no larger than 400mm by 300mm by 300mm (15.7” by 11.8” by 11.8”) and must be able to fit under the seat. For security and safety reasons , no coolers (of any size) , large bags / containers or glass will be allowed into the stadium.
- Smoking at the Stadium is prohibited except in designated areas in and/or around the Stadium. For the avoidance of doubt, smoking in prohibited areas of the Stadium includes the use of electronic cigarettes, personal vaporisers or any other form of electronic nicotine delivery system (ENDS).
- The Holder shall not seek entry to, or view the Match (as detailed on the Ticket) from stands or seats for which the Holder does not have a valid Ticket.
- CPL Limited reserves the right to refuse admission or eject from the Stadium without refund any Holder who, in the reasonable opinion of CPL Limited is in breach of these conditions.
- The Holder shall not, except for non-commercial purposes, make, use, broadcast, transmit, publish, disseminate, reproduce or circulate by any means any recordings, audio, video, data, images, results, commentary or any other information relating to the Match.
- CPL Limited shall not be liable for the theft, loss or damage of any property of the Holder.
- CPL Limited reserves the right to, without prior notice, make alteration to the times, dates and venues of Events or to substitute the seat or area to which the ticket refers with another at its reasonable discretion and CPL Limited shall not be liable to the Holder for such alterations and no refund shall become payable. CPL Limited does not guarantee that the holder will have an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of the Event from the seat provided. CPL Limited shall not be liable to the Holder for any alterations
- The terms and conditions are subject to modifications, alterations and changes, at the sole discretion of CPL Limited, bookmyshow.com and their affiliates. By accessing or using any website, applications and services, the Holder agrees to accept the terms and conditions specified herein. CPL Limited (or its representatives) may post revised versions of the terms and conditions as and when required, which shall automatically replace the terms and conditions mentioned herein. The revised version shall be automatically effective immediately after it is posted on the relevant website.
- During the Event, CPL Limited (or its appointed contractors) are likely to take photos and/or images of the Event to use for publicity, broadcasting and/or marketing purposes. By entering the Stadium, the Holder consents to their image appearing on TV and in press photos, and that these photos and/or images may be used for publicity, broadcasting and/or marketing purposes for future CPL Limited promotion, without any right or claim by the Holder.
- CPL LIMITED REFUND POLICY
- If a day’s play is limited as a result of rain or other act beyond the control of organiser (listed in point 6) the organiser will refund the face value of tickets purchased as below. In the case of a refund for a ticket to a party stand or VIP section or any other all-inclusive stand each ticket holder will be refunded the value determined to be the cost of their seat in the ground, and not full face value of the ticket as this includes food, beverages and entertainment.
- 5 overs or less bowled: 100% refund
- In excess of 5 overs bowled (i.e. 5 overs and more): no refund
- The above does not apply:
- To a match that is completed early in the normal course of play or which is decided by way of a super-over; or
- Where a reserve day for play has been allocated or a match is rescheduled and this ticket is valid for such reserve day or rescheduled game.
- To receive a refund, the retained portion of the ticket stub must be presented and surrendered to a ticket office authorised by CPL Limited within ten (10) working days after the completion of the game for which the refund is being sought. Refunds will be made only for tickets purchased from the organisers ticket office or www.cplt20.com. Under no other circumstances will refunds be given. The organiser reserves the right to exchange the tickets for a rescheduled date.
- Refunds shall only be made to the person whose name appears on the ticket.
- Party Stand Refunds Only the Cricket Component of the Party Stand ticket will be refunded. Specific information on this is available upon request through the local Ticket Office.
- For the avoidance of doubt the “Organiser” will be deemed to be the following legal entities in the countries listed below regardless of whether the ticket has been purchased via the box office , official retail partner or on the cpl official website www.cplt20.com:
St Kitts and Nevis: SKN Patriots Limited
St Lucia: Carib Prem (OC) Limited
Barbados: CPL Opco (Barbados) Limited
Trinidad: TKR Trinidad Limited
Guyana: CPL Opco (Guyana) Limited
Jamaica: CPL Jamaica Ops Limited
USA: CPL US OpCo Limited
Semi Finals / Playoff & Finals: CPL Limited
- By entering the stadium you agree that your image may appear in still or video images for the broadcast, coverage or promotion of the Caribbean Premier League.
- NO RE-ENTRY
- Only Sponsor products allowed in the Venue
- Any comments or queries should be made by writing to us at email@example.com. Any comments or queries should be made by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticketholders should arrive early at the stadium on match days to ensure their status can be verified at the stadium entry gates
- Frequent sanitization of hands is encouraged at the stations provided.
- Ticketholders are expected to behave responsibly, practice social distancing where possible and avoid unnecessary close contact
- All fans should adhere to local covid rules and regulations current at the time of the event
- CPL reserve their right to cancel certain ticket orders at their own discretion in the event of specific circumstances. Examples include persons making multiple/duplicate transactions or suspected fraudulent purchases.